Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baptist

I think my daughter probably gets her good looks from me. I got my new glasses now and I do look pretty good I must admit. Joyce was the Homecoming Queen so I think she deserves me, even though I do enjoy my own company. My brother told me when I was a baby, that my Mother came home from the hospital without me but the police brought me home and threatened her if she ever left me again in public. She told me that I did begin to look more promising with age. I’m Southern Baptist, we believe the back four pews in church is where God dwells most of the time, if you sit on one of the front four pews you are guilty of something and trying to repent. If you dream of fried chicken and banana pudding twice in one week you are probably being called to preach. To go in a liquor store in your own home State is sinful and showing signs of arrogance and dementia. I need to publish a pamphlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment