Saturday, April 25, 2009

Marriage

Men think of women every 15 seconds, women think of shopping every
15 seconds and think of men about twice a month. If your wife ask you if you
still love her, she will usually add, “You sure don’t act like you do”.
“Well, what did I do this time”? “If you don’t know just forget it”. “That
should be easy since I have no idea how this got started in the first
place”. I don’t mind listening to others opinion as long as I get a chance
to show them how ridiculous their opinion really was. Never argue with your
wife, she will surely remind you how you almost killed her when one of your
children was born, that you were responsible for. You will have no comeback,
since you can’t have children. I tried to get pregnant once but failed
miserably. Adult beverages (beer) will kill some of your brain cells, I am
only now getting my brain cells down to a manageable level. When a man is in
his teens fighting raging hormones they want to get married as soon as they
can talk some woman into marrying them or find a REAL friendly girlfriend.
Once a man reaches about 75 they usually will look back at all this as
youthful ignorance and over imagination and wonder why all the fuss?

No comments:

Post a Comment